3 steps for planning a profitable retreat in Torquay17 May 2022
Reconnect In-Person – Host an Intimate Business Retreat for Women5 July 2022
Retreats along the Great Ocean Road are a wonderful addition to your suite of services or products. They’re a way to connect with your clients and community in a deeply transformative way for both yourself and your guests.
That said, the process of creating a retreat as a service can be overwhelming and extremely costly if you don’t get it right.
Why host a wellness retreat in Victoria?
More than in-person learning, retreats aim to accelerate magnificent breakthroughs and transformations and build amazing connections. Our ultimate aim at Summer House Retreat is for your guests to feel that beautiful energy exchange. We want to help you create a powerful experience and one that your clients will want to come back again and again for.
Retreat space along Great Ocean Road
As an established retreat space along the Great Ocean Road, we have learned it takes time to organise and plan a rewarding retreat. It can take several months to put your itinerary and course materials together. Therefore, NOW is the time to plan and speak with us to avoid costly changes.
Wellness retreat planning
Before you book your wellness retreat in Victoria, we suggest these 4 steps to determine the right type of retreat for you and your clientele.
- Start talking to your clientele about retreats. Build their interest, feed off their enthusiasm and listen to their feedback.
- Start journaling about themes, topics or points of difference to ensure your retreat will tick all the boxes for your clientele. It is important to understand your best teaching skills and start planning the modules you want to cover.
- Start thinking about timing – the season and preferred dates for your retreat. What other timings may you or your clientele need to work around to plan and attend your retreat?
- Have a goal in mind for your retreat
It is essential to have a goal in mind when planning your retreat. It helps focus the event and ensure that you and your clientele achieve your goal. First, focus on what you want to achieve with your clientele. Then think about a few other questions:
- Are you looking to solve a problem?
- Are you building a team?
- Are you launching a project?
- Are you educating or sharing knowledge?
- Is the retreat aimed at making improvements?
Once you determine your goals, you may want to work out your unique selling point or signature style.
Customised Great Ocean Road retreats
Remember, your retreat is an opportunity to stamp your individuality. This is essentially your signature, your essence and the reason why your clientele will want to come along to your wellness retreat in Victoria again and again.
As a retreat host, we encourage you to slow everything down and give yourself time and space to think, explore and understand what your magic and uniqueness are. Then, design your retreat offerings to highlight some of those special elements.
Wellness retreat in Victoria
At Summer House, we know retreat planning can feel overwhelming, which is why we provide a Retreat Planning Guide upon booking a retreat in Torquay with us. Our guide supports you as a host in running a profitable, stress-free, successful retreat.
Contact us with all your retreat questions. From how to host a retreat to the types of retreats we can cater to what to include in your retreat we can help!