Great Ocean Road luxury retreats for businesses3 May 2022
Are you ready to host a wellness retreat in Victoria?24 June 2022
Retreats are a great way to connect with your clients and community in a deeply transformative way. A wonderful addition to your suite of services or products, a retreat, if done properly, can be transformative (and worth regularly repeating!). However, creating a retreat as a service can be overwhelming and extremely costly if you don’t get it right.
Retreat planning guide
At Summer House Retreat, we provide a Retreat Planning Guide upon booking. The guide supports you as a host in running a profitable and successful retreat. Our stress-free Retreat Planning Guide empowers you to organise the right program for your guests for the best possible experience.
Our ultimate aim is for your guests to feel that beautiful energy exchange. And our Retreat Planning Guide will help you create a powerful experience – one that your clients will want to come back again to.
Organising a retreat in Torquay
It can take several months to put your itinerary and course materials together. Therefore, NOW is the time to start planning and speaking with us.
Before you pick up the phone to speak with us, we suggest three steps you should take to build a successful retreat.
- Build interest – start talking to your clientele about a potential retreat. Build their interest, feed off their enthusiasm and listen to their feedback.
- Take notes – start journaling about themes, topics or points of difference to ensure your retreat will tick all the boxes for your clientele. It is important to understand your clientele’s pain points and what you could educate them about to create a teaching plan.
- Get a date in the diary – start thinking about timing. What season is best for your business to host a retreat? Would a mid-week retreat or weekend retreat suit your clientele better? Do you have preferred dates? Get them on the calendar!
Customised Great Ocean Road retreats
Remember, your customised retreat is an opportunity to stamp your individuality. As your retreat host, we encourage you to give yourself time and space to think, explore and understand what makes your business magic and unique. Then set about designing your retreat offerings to highlight some of those special elements.
It is essential to have a goal in mind when planning your retreat.
- What is it that you want to achieve with your clientele?
- Do you need to work out a strategic plan?
- Are you looking to solve a problem?
- Are you building a team?
- Are you launching a project?
- Are you educating or sharing knowledge?
- Is the retreat aimed at making improvements?
Base your retreat theme around why your clientele will want to come along to your retreats repeatedly.
Why host a retreat in Torquay
Retreats are more than in-person learning; they aim to accelerate magnificent breakthroughs and transformations and build amazing connections.
Book our luxury retreat venue in Jan Juc, the seaside town adjacent to Torquay along the Great Ocean Road. Blend work with breathwork, yoga, meditation, nature walks, journaling, or a dip in our solar-heated pool. With breathtaking scenery, tasty food and fresh coastal air, your clientele will wonder why you didn’t book a retreat in Torquay sooner!Contact us to create a custom retreat for your business.